Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Cube

When my sister visited me in California, we spent an entire day in San Francisco's Japantown. Not only did we get to go inside Daiso (for the first time ever!) and stock up on all sorts of goodies, but we also indulged ourselves with yummy Japanese style crepes stuffed with fruit, whipped cream, and ice cream. After much anticipation, we finally found a kawaii stationery shop. It was a bit disorienting and overwhelming being surrounded on all sides by such cuteness. I was hyperventilating at one point. We also had way too much fun at Pika Pika as can be seen by how much time we spent editing our sticker pictures~<3. Best part about the photo booth, The Cube? It enlarged our eyes! We were in for such a surprise! It's pretty hilarious.


1 comment:

  1. So cuuuute ! I really wish I have a Japantown in Geneva too : I want to eat japanese crepes too and make purikura with you :P

    ReplyDelete